activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WIKI Problems
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 03:06:46 GMT
Found it.  I took a closer look at the two HTML files, and discovered that
the clean up I did on the ActiveMQ WIKI will fix the problem.  The nms.html
webpage was actually just including the index.html page, which is why they
looked identical.  The next time the website is generated, I think it will
be better.