activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ .NET 1.1.0 Released
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:44:45 GMT
I fixed the download links to the bin files.  The main NMS page looks like
it got really messed up with the change-over to the new WIKI software.  It
will take me a while to get it fixed up.  All of the links are pointing to
the wrong areas.  I hope the pages aren't missing.

Anyone know who to talk to about the WIKI transition?

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 10:46 PM, Jim Gomes <e.semog@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Mark. I will fix those up tomorrow.
>
> - Jim

no direct link to downloads below.