activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About ActiveMQ 5.3 and issues management
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:30:52 GMT
There is no schedule as such, save that I think we should wait till
camel 2.0 is released and the outstanding (13) scheduled issues from
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10520&fixfor=11914
are resolved along with anything critical that pops up in the mean
time. It is very hard to put an exact time line on this, in addition,
the testing that follow a release candidate can often precipitate new
issues.

The push out of issues to 5.3.4 was the first effort to constrain the
release. I tried to retain any issue that had a patch and junit test.
Part of the intention was to solicit response, so in your case, it
looks like AMQ-2216 should be reinstated as fix for 5.3.

We welcome, appreciate and want to encourage your contribution so
apologies if it looked like it was being ignored.