activemq-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveIO 3.1.1
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:51:55 GMT
I've updated the poms and cleaned up the dependencies a lot.

The scm information in trunk is wrong.  I'm not sure how it got to
where it is.  It needs to be fixed before another relase attempt is
made.

AFAICT after fixing the versions another release attempt using -
Papache-release should work OK.

many thanks
david jencks