activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveIO 3.1.2
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:11:45 GMT
Ok, sometimes things just don't want to run smoothly. Only after I released
artifacts in the central repo, I realized that pom modifications made to
package ActiveIO as a bundle have wrong properties (copy-paste problem from
ActiveMQ project), so the packaging of the release is messed and the library
is not usable. Not sure how that missed, but I cannot reverse it, so I'm
proposing to release 3.1.2 with this fix as soon as possible.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/activemq-staging-018/

I've built ActiveMQ with this release.  We need to just fix a couple of
tests as they use backport package previously included in the classpath as
activeio dependency, but that's another issue.

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Cheers
--