activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveIO 3.1.1
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:58:55 GMT
Hi David,

regarding the previous release attempt, I upgraded pom to version 6 and
followed release instruction found at
http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html

The source archive was in the staging repo (if we talk about sources jar
file).

Anyhow, thanks for cleaning things up. I just created another release
candidate.

The staging repo is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/activemq-staging-009/

The source repo is:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activeio/tags/activeio-3.1.1/

It look fine to me, please double check that everything is in place now.

I guess it's time to vote again, so here's my +1

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net