activemq-dev mailing list archives

From bwtaylor <bryan_w_tay...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AMQ-1191 for 5.3 broke master/slave locking for Oracle
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 18:29:17 GMT

We have been using Oracle without issue with activemq 5.1, so prevoius
versions worked with Oracle. We can try creating our own
OracleDatabaseLocker if needed.

I found setDatabaseLocker() on JDBCPersistenceAdapter, so in the custom
spring dialect, can I say something like

  <persistenceAdapter>
    <jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataSource="#mydatasource"
databaseLocker="#mydblocker" />
  </persistenceAdapter>

and then define mydblocker via regular spring config?