activemq-dev mailing list archives

From geenee1019 <geenee1...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting UnConsumed message when the ActiveMQ fails
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 12:42:34 GMT

Hi,

Could anyone let me know how to get the unconsumed message from a queue when
a ActiveMQ Server fails, before the consumer consumes the message.

I know that when the server is restarted the consumer will be able to get
the message. Without restarting the server r thr any ways to get the
unconsumed messaged.

We can log the messages in ActiveMQ_MSG table but we are not able to get the
status of the message whether it is being consumed or not.

Kindly provide me a solution.

Thanks!!!