activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Pollack <Mark.Poll...@springsource.com>
Subject RE: C# Client Access
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 21:18:59 GMT
Try tcp://localhost:61616 which is the default connection string to connect to the broker...
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: BillWitt [mailto:bwitt@emsystems.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 5:17 PM
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: C# Client Access

I am trying to access ActiveMQ from a C# client application. I am also using
the Apache.Nms library to help me out with that.

I've configured the broker by adding the following to the activemq.xml file:

<transportConnector name="http" uri="http://localhost:8080" />

But I am unable to connect to the broker and receive a
NMSConnectionException with a message of "The transport http is not
supported.". Code is as follows:

Uri uri = new Uri("activemq:http://localhost:8080/");
IConnectionFactory factory =
NMSConnectionFactory.CreateConnectionFactory(uri);
using (IConnection connection = factory.CreateConnection())

What am I doing wrong? Thanks.