activemq-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveIO 3.1.1
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:50:52 GMT
I see that the parent pom has already been updated to apache 6, but
the plugins and profiles weren't updated.

Maybe we need instructions somewhere?  to do a release you need to use
the apache-release profile.  Even with the mixed pom using this
profile should have resulted in a source archive.

thanks
david jencks