activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <chir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: intended project structure for protobuf in 6.0?
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:03:03 GMT
Hi David,

I think in the longer term (Before ActiveMQ 6.0 goes out the door) protobuf
will once again be spun out to be in it's own independently released
module.  For now it was brought it as we wanted to refactor some bits in for
the AMQ 6 stuff (for example it's Buffer abstractions are getting moved into
a common util module).

Regards,
Hiram

--