activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 6 Codename?
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:36:41 GMT
Hi Guys,

So while working on the ActiveMQ flow module which I hope one day will
be come ActiveMQ 6, I realized that I'm going to need a new package
name space to hold all the new bits to avoid clashing with the 5.x
classes in cases where users have both products in the same classpath.
 I decided to use 'org.apache.activemq.apollo' for now.
This is similar to what the Tomcat project when through when they
developed the catalina based tomcat engine.  So, just to avoid a bit
package refactor in the future, I'd like your input what you think
would be a good code name for the ActiveMQ 6 code base?  Lets try to
keep it concise as it will be used in package names.

My favorites so far would be:
apollo
puma

--