activemq-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: maven build upgrade?
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2009 08:37:57 GMT
I opened https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2297  and
committed some changes that do most of what I have in mind.

To see what a release would include run with -Papache-release.

Your settings.xml will need something like this:

<profile>
<id>apache-release</id>
<properties>
<gpg.passphrase>...your gpg passphrase.......</gpg.passphrase>
</properties>
</profile>

It looks like actually deploying a trunk snapshot using mvn clean
deploy -Papache-release is going to have to wait for nexus access for
activemq.  See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2103

Let me know if the inability to deploy snapshots turns into too much
of a problem.  I had the wrong impression that deploying snapshots did
not require per-project permissions, only deploying releases and I
don't like to deploy uncommitted work.

thanks
david jencks