activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS 1.1 Breaking API Change
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:26:42 GMT
On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Timothy Bish<tabish121@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-05-29 at 10:44 -0600, Bruce Snyder wrote:
>> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Jim Gomes <e.semog@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > There are 2 outstanding bugs logged against the 1.1 version as of this morning.
Once those are resolved a release candidate will be cut.

>> Yes, I'm aware of the two outstanding issues. Could you please provide
>> a time estimation for completion of those issues?
>>
>> Bruce
>
> It probably shouldn't take more than a week to resolve those two,
> AMQNET-150 doesn't seem to actually be .Net client specific as the Java
> and CPP both seemed behave the same way when I ported the failing unit
> test over.  I've been trying to reproduce AMQNET-152 today without much
> luck so far, so I'm still not convinced there's a problem there yet.

Now that these issues have been resolved, when will the next release
of NMS be completed?

At SpringSource we're planning a point release of Spring.NET soon and
we need to coordinate this with the recent changes in ActiveMQ NMS.
Please let me know if there's anything that can be done to help out.

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder