activemq-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: intended project structure for protobuf in 6.0?
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:50:34 GMT
OK, I resuscitated it as a embedded project ready to move out, in rev
787447.

Someone who knows more history than I needs to look at the root
LICENSE and NOTICE files for both activemq-flow and activemq-protobuf
and fix them so they are accurate for the actual code in svn.

Let me know if there are more problems...
thanks
david jencks