activemq-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: maven build upgrade?
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2009 16:54:00 GMT
Brian very kindly set up the nexus permissions and I'm currently
pushing a snapshot built with -Papache-release.

One other change I'd like to make is to upgrade to the 2.0.0 maven-
bundle-plugin which needs very different configuration than the one
currently used.  I'd also like to change the packaging to "bundle" for
the jars.  I'm not entirely sure I'll have time for this additional
change.... anyone else want to work on it?

thanks
david jencks