activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: XMPP problem!! all messages sent by other users are dispalyed as sent by 'broker'
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 14:04:50 GMT
Hi,

ActiveMQ is not meant to be used as a replacement for a Jabber server. We
have XMPP support so you can exchange messages with the broker easily.
That's why you see that all messages came from the "broker". Jabber server
functionality is something entirely different imho

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net