activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Im Noor <noor_pu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Activemq clustring and loadbalancing at the same time
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:18:03 GMT

Hi,

My problem is that I want to use ActiveMQ clustering and loadbalancing at
the same time.
But when I connect both of my brokers with same data store or NFS then only
one broker serves the JMS requests and other one keeps awaiting until the
first one goes down. I think in this way I am achieving fail over not
loadbalancing.
Moreover is there any possibility by which I can use VM protocol to achieve
load balancing and fail over at the same time it is because I am using
Tomcat as my web server and I want to use embedded brokers to achieve same
features.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Noor