activemq-dev mailing list archives

From snake360 <solid_ga...@msn.com>
Subject Look up for destination name in JNDI
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 20:36:53 GMT

Hi,
I'm new to JMS and I'd like to develop a JMS publisher.
I have specified myTopic = seriousFacts in the jndi.properties file require
to set the initial
context but it doesn't detect it. I can't find any example of this kind of
file so I have no clue how to solve this. I'm getting the error
"javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: myTopic"
at the line "destination = (Destination)jndiContext.lookup("myTopic")"

How do I have to specify the destination please?
>From what I understood destination name is just any name for a topic or a
queuem isn't it?

Thanks
Snake