activemq-dev mailing list archives

From shalver <>
Subject ActiveMQ ajax servlet in Tivoli Integrated Portal
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 18:56:03 GMT

I am trying to use ActiveMQ in Tivioli Integrated Portal  (currently has
Embedded Websphere Application Server inside).

I am able to get JMS messages from the msgservlet without any issues.  When
trying to use the amq ajax servlet I see issues.  I have put the ajax
servlet on the debugger and see that the javascript initially sends up a
timeout=0 value which causes the Continuation objects to wait indefinitely.
When a JMS message is placed on the destination dataqueue;  the Continuation
is not resumed and the thread continues to hang.  I have experimented with
setting the value in the javascript to a non-zero value and things seem to
be working better.  I see an error in firebug when the first message is
being sent but it seemed to be delivered just fine.  For whatever reason the
Continuation is not working for timeout value of zero.

Any suggestions on what could be wrong?  Is there some additional
configuration that I need to do in eWAS;  or is there a problem with the
mortbay jetty support?