activemq-dev mailing list archives

From herrygoon <herryg...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: message content with simplified chinese produce grabled characters
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 01:44:23 GMT

well,I have test sending simplified chinese use the webconsole,that is ok.
using the JMS TextMessage to send simplified chinese messages to the queue
,the message not only in the webcosole queue is grabled characters, but also
received by the java code  .after I change the TextMessage to StreamMessage
and using
StreamMessage streamSMG = session.createStreamMessage();
streamSMG.writeString(msg);

that is ok ,there is no grabled characters, I cannot see any message from
the webconsole queue, but  can get the message from the queue using java
code