activemq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Eddie Fast (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (AMQ-2235) Broker doesn't start if all network connections are disabled (windows)
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 21:20:35 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2235?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=52399#action_52399
] 

Eddie Fast commented on AMQ-2235:
---------------------------------

I found this comment in the user forum:

http://www.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-can%27t-start-without-an-internet-connection-td24112392.html

And after following the 2 steps outlined, we no longer have this issue.

I believe this issue can be resolved.


> Broker doesn't start if all network connections are disabled (windows)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AMQ-2235
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2235
>             Project: ActiveMQ
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Broker
>    Affects Versions: 5.2.0
>         Environment: ActiveMQ 5.2, Windows XP SP2, Java 1.6.0_10
>            Reporter: Eddie Fast
>             Fix For: 5.4.0
>
>
> In Windows XP, if all network connections are disabled  (Control Panel->Network Connections,
right-click disable all entries), and then you try to start activemq.bat, then the broker
quits with an exception.  This happens with ActiveMQ 5.2, Java version 1.6.0_10
> Under ActiveMQ 5.1, the exception would still occur, but the broker would remain running,
and would continue to process messages on the localhost.
> Under Vista and ActiveMQ 5.2, no exception occurs, and the broker loads normally.  There
might be a difference in Java versions however, so I'm not sure if that plays a part.
> Here is the exception:
> D:\activemq\apache-activemq\bin>activemq.bat
> ACTIVEMQ_HOME: D:\activemq\apache-activemq\bin\..
> ACTIVEMQ_BASE: D:\activemq\apache-activemq\bin\..
> Loading message broker from: xbean:activemq.xml
> INFO  BrokerService                  - Using Persistence Adapter: AMQPersistenceAdapter(D:\activemq\apache-activemq\bin\..\data\localhost)
> INFO  AMQPersistenceAdapter          - AMQStore starting using directory: D:\activemq\apache-activemq\bin\..\data\localhost
> INFO  KahaStore                      - Kaha Store using data directory D:\activemq\apache-activemq\bin\..\data\localhost\kr-store\state
> INFO  AMQPersistenceAdapter          - Active data files: []
> INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ 5.2.0 JMS Message Broker (localhost)
is starting
> INFO  BrokerService                  - For help or more information please see: http://activemq.apache.org/
> INFO  ManagementContext              - JMX consoles can connect to service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
> INFO  KahaStore                      - Kaha Store using data directory D:\activemq\apache-activemq\bin\..\data\localhost\kr-store\data
> INFO  TransportServerThreadSupport   - Listening for connections at: tcp://Hume:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0
> ERROR BrokerService                  - Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker. Reason:
java.net.SocketException: error setting options
> java.net.SocketException: error setting options
>         at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.join(Native Method)
>         at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.join(PlainDatagramSocketImpl.java:172)
>         at java.net.MulticastSocket.joinGroup(MulticastSocket.java:276)
>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.discovery.multicast.MulticastDiscoveryAgent.start(MulticastDiscoveryAgent.java:304)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector.start(TransportConnector.java:245)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startTransportConnector(BrokerService.java:1898)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startAllConnectors(BrokerService.java:1844)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:480)
>         at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet(XBeanBrokerService.java:52)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1368)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1334)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:221)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)
>         at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:729)
>         at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:381)
>         at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:64)
>         at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
>         at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createApplicationContext(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:96)
>         at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:52)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:71)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:54)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCommand.java:115)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:74)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:129)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:79)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:225)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:106)
> INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ Message Broker (localhost, null) is shutting
down
> ERROR MulticastDiscoveryAgent        - Failed to advertise our service: default.ActiveMQ-4.dead.%localhost%tcp://Hume:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0
> java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host: Datagram send failed
>         at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.send(Native Method)
>         at java.net.DatagramSocket.send(DatagramSocket.java:612)
>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.discovery.multicast.MulticastDiscoveryAgent.doAdvertizeSelf(MulticastDiscoveryAgent.java:390)
>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.discovery.multicast.MulticastDiscoveryAgent.stop(MulticastDiscoveryAgent.java:321)
>         at org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceStopper.stop(ServiceStopper.java:41)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector.stop(TransportConnector.java:258)
>         at org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceStopper.stop(ServiceStopper.java:41)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.stopAllConnectors(BrokerService.java:1418)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.stop(BrokerService.java:513)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:493)
>         at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet(XBeanBrokerService.java:52)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1368)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1334)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:221)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)
>         at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:729)
>         at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:381)
>         at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:64)
>         at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
>         at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createApplicationContext(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:96)
>         at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:52)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:71)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:54)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCommand.java:115)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:74)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:129)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:79)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:225)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:106)
> INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector openwire Stopped
> INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector stomp Stopped
> INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker (localhost, null)
stopped
> ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0' defined in
class path resource [activemq.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exc
> eption is java.net.SocketException: error setting options
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0' defined in
class path resource [activemq.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception
> is java.net.SocketException: error setting options
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:98)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:129)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:79)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:225)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:106)
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0' defined in class path resource
[activemq.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.net.SocketException:
error setting options
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1337)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:221)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)
>         at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:729)
>         at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:381)
>         at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:64)
>         at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
>         at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createApplicationContext(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:96)
>         at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:52)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:71)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:54)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCommand.java:115)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:74)
>         ... 10 more
> Caused by: java.net.SocketException: error setting options
>         at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.join(Native Method)
>         at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.join(PlainDatagramSocketImpl.java:172)
>         at java.net.MulticastSocket.joinGroup(MulticastSocket.java:276)
>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.discovery.multicast.MulticastDiscoveryAgent.start(MulticastDiscoveryAgent.java:304)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector.start(TransportConnector.java:245)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startTransportConnector(BrokerService.java:1898)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startAllConnectors(BrokerService.java:1844)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:480)
>         at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet(XBeanBrokerService.java:52)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1368)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1334)
>         ... 30 more
> ERROR: java.lang.Exception: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0' defined in
class path resource [activemq.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
java.net.SocketException: error set
> ting options
> java.lang.Exception: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0' defined in class path resource
[activemq.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.net.SocketException:
error setting op
> tions
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:99)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:129)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:79)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:225)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:106)
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService#0' defined in class path resource
[activemq.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.net.SocketException:
error setting options
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1337)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:221)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)
>         at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:729)
>         at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:381)
>         at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:64)
>         at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
>         at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createApplicationContext(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:96)
>         at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:52)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:71)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:54)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCommand.java:115)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:74)
>         ... 10 more
> Caused by: java.net.SocketException: error setting options
>         at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.join(Native Method)
>         at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.join(PlainDatagramSocketImpl.java:172)
>         at java.net.MulticastSocket.joinGroup(MulticastSocket.java:276)
>         at org.apache.activemq.transport.discovery.multicast.MulticastDiscoveryAgent.start(MulticastDiscoveryAgent.java:304)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector.start(TransportConnector.java:245)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startTransportConnector(BrokerService.java:1898)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startAllConnectors(BrokerService.java:1844)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:480)
>         at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet(XBeanBrokerService.java:52)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1368)
>         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1334)
>         ... 30 more

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message