activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ-CPP Version 3.0 RC3 Released
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 13:19:53 GMT
Hey everyone,
It's official ... ActiveMQ-CPP v3.0 now has a fourth release candidate, RC3, this release
adds a fix for messages received on Virtual Topics and includes the generated configure
scripts, no need to run autogen.sh before building the library anymore.

The 3.0 Version of the CPP client adds the following new features:
  * Failover Transport
  * CMS API has moved to V1.3 adding CMS Exception types and more
    JMS like feature APIs.
  * StreamMessage has now been added to the set of Messages that
    ActiveMQ-CPP supports.
  * More robust MessageConsumer implementation.
  * 64 Bit Builds supported on Windows an Linux.
  * Improved Build scripts.
  * Additional CMS API Documentation.
  * Supports receiving Messages on Virtual Destinations.

We need as many people as we can to download the code and give it a try so we
can flush out as many issues as we can before the official release, check it
out here:
<http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-30-release.html>

The links on this page won't work until the release is official.  For
now, follow the instructions at the top to download the release
candidate:
<http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-library-3.0-RC3-src.tar.gz>

Regards,
Tim