activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When is 5.3 likely to be ready?
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 14:13:17 GMT
in preparation for 5.3 I have paired down the list of issues with a fix for
of 5.3 so we can get a short roadmap.
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10520&fixfor=11914

Essentially I did a bulk change of the issue fix version with the exception
of reopened issues. Feel free to reinstate any issue that should be fixed
for the next release.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source SOA