activemq-dev mailing list archives

From sxs3 <s...@akc.org>
Subject Error integrating Activemq message driven bean with Jboss 5.0.1 GA
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 16:37:48 GMT

The same message driven bean configuration works fine with jboss 4.2.3.

12:20:52,736 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Create:
name=jboss.j2ee:jndiName=l
ocal/SessionLoginEJB@5466423,service=EJB state=Configured mode=Manual
requiredState=Create
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Message driven beans are not bound
into remote jndi
        at
org.jboss.metadata.MessageDrivenMetaData.getJndiName(MessageDrivenMetaData.java:400)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MetricsInterceptor.setContainer(MetricsInterceptor.java:96)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.MessageDrivenContainer.createService(MessageDrivenContainer.java:236)
        at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalCreate(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:344)
        at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:320)

        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor80.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
        at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:157)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:96)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
        at
org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
        at
org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:668)
        at
org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceProxy.java:189)
        at $Proxy38.create(Unknown Source)
        at
org.jboss.system.microcontainer.CreateDestroyLifecycleAction.installAction(CreateDestroyL
ifecycleAction.java:42)
        at
org.jboss.system.microcontainer.CreateDestroyLifecycleAction.installAction(CreateDestroyL
ifecycleAction.java:37)
        at
org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.SimpleControllerContextAction.simpleInstallAction(Sim
pleControllerContextAction.java:62)
        at
org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.AccessControllerContextAction.install(AccessControlle
rContextAction.java:71)
        at
org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContextActions.install(AbstractControllerC
ontextActions.java:51)
        at
org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContext.install(AbstractControllerContext.
java:348)
        at
org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ServiceControllerContext.install(ServiceControllerContext
.java:286)
        at
org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.install(AbstractController.java:1631)
        at
org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.incrementState(AbstractController.java:93
4)
        at
org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:1
082)
        at
org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(AbstractController.java:9
84)
        at
org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:822)
        at
org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractController.java:553)
        at
org.jboss.system.ServiceController.doChange(ServiceController.java:688)
        at
org.jboss.system.ServiceController.create(ServiceController.java:422)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor334.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
        at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:157)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:96)
        at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
        at
org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
        at
org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:668)
        at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
        at $Proxy332.create(Unknown Source)
        at org.jboss.ejb.EjbModule.createService(EjbModule.java:459)
[...]

org.jboss.system.ServiceController.create(ServiceController.java:387)
        at
org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.create(ServiceDeployer.java:158)
        at
org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:96)
        at
org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:46)
        at
org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.internalDeploy(Abstra
ctSimpleRealDeployer.java:62)
        at
org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractRealDeployer.deploy(AbstractRealDeployer
.java:50)
        at
org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(DeployerWrapper.java:171)
        at
org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doDeploy(DeployersImpl.java:1439)
        at
org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst(DeployersImpl.ja
va:1157)
        at
org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst(DeployersImpl.ja
va:1178)
        at
org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFirst(DeployersImpl.ja
va:1210)
        at
org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.install(DeployersImpl.java:1098)
[...]
org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.process(DeployersImpl.java:781)
        at
org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.process(MainDeployerImpl.java:702)
        at
org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.MainDeployerAdapter.process(MainDeploye
rAdapter.java:117)
        at
org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.ProfileDeployAction.install(ProfileDepl
oyAction.java:70)
        at
org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileAction.install(AbstractP
rofileAction.java:53)
        at
org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileService.install(Abstract
ProfileService.java:361)
[...]
org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileService.activateProfile(
AbstractProfileService.java:306)
        at
org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.ProfileServiceBootstrap.start(ProfileServiceBootst
rap.java:271)
        at
org.jboss.bootstrap.AbstractServerImpl.start(AbstractServerImpl.java:461)
        at org.jboss.Main.boot(Main.java:221)
        at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:556)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

jboss.xml file:---------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE jboss PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD JBOSS 4.0//EN"
"http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss_4_0.dtd">

<jboss>

   <enterprise-beans>

  <message-driven>
        <ejb-name>SessionLoginEJB</ejb-name>
       <resource-adapter-name>activemq-ra.rar</resource-adapter-name>
       <configuration-name>ActiveMQ Message Driven Bean</configuration-name>
    </message-driven>
    <!--
      write a merge file jboss-webservices.ent for webservice-description
    -->

   </enterprise-beans>

     <!--
       To specify your own assembly descriptor info here, add a file to your
       XDoclet merge directory called jboss-assembly-descriptor.xml that
contains
       the <assembly-descriptor></assembly-descriptor> markup.
     -->
   <assembly-descriptor>
    <!-- message destinations -->
     <!--
       To specify additional message-destination elements, add a file in the
merge
       directory called jboss-message-destinations.ent that contains them.
     -->
   </assembly-descriptor>

   <resource-managers>
   </resource-managers>

  <!--
    | for container settings, you can merge in jboss-container.xml
    | this can contain <invoker-proxy-bindings/> and
<container-configurations/>
  -->

<invoker-proxy-bindings>
<invoker-proxy-binding>
   <name>activemq-message-driven-bean</name>
   <invoker-mbean>default</invoker-mbean>

<proxy-factory>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.inflow.JBossMessageEndpointFactory</proxy-factory>
    <proxy-factory-config>
    <endpoint-interceptors>
          <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.ClientMethodInterceptor</interceptor>

<interceptor>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.inflow.MessageEndpointInterceptor</interceptor>
          <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor</interceptor>
          <interceptor>org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor</interceptor>
        </endpoint-interceptors>
         </proxy-factory-config>
</invoker-proxy-binding>
</invoker-proxy-bindings>

<container-configurations>
<container-configuration>
   <container-name>ActiveMQ Message Driven Bean</container-name>
   <call-logging>false</call-logging>

<invoker-proxy-binding-name>activemq-message-driven-bean</invoker-proxy-binding-name>
<container-interceptors>

<interceptor>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor</interceptor>
            <interceptor>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor</interceptor>

<interceptor>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.RunAsSecurityInterceptor</interceptor>
            <!-- CMT -->
            <interceptor
transaction="Container">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT</interceptor>
            <interceptor
transaction="Container">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor</interceptor>
            <interceptor transaction="Container"
metricsEnabled="true">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MetricsInterceptor</interceptor>
            <interceptor
transaction="Container">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MessageDrivenInstanceInterceptor</interceptor>
            <!-- BMT -->
            <interceptor
transaction="Bean">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MessageDrivenInstanceInterceptor</interceptor>
            <interceptor
transaction="Bean">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MessageDrivenTxInterceptorBMT</interceptor>
            <interceptor
transaction="Bean">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor</interceptor>
            <interceptor transaction="Bean"
metricsEnabled="true">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MetricsInterceptor</interceptor>

<interceptor>org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor</interceptor>
         </container-interceptors>

<instance-pool>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MessageDrivenInstancePool</instance-pool>
      <instance-cache></instance-cache>
    <container-pool-conf>
            <MaximumSize>100</MaximumSize>
       </container-pool-conf>

</container-configuration>
</container-configurations>

</jboss>

ejb-jar.xml file:----------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ejb-jar  xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/ejb-jar_2_1.xsd" version="2.1">

   <description><![CDATA[No Description.]]></description>
   <display-name>Generated by XDoclet</display-name>

   <enterprise-beans>

  <!-- Message Driven Beans -->
      <message-driven >
         <description><![CDATA[]]></description>
         <display-name>Test Session Bean</display-name>

         <ejb-name>SessionLoginEJB</ejb-name>

<ejb-class>org.akc.web.session.impl.ejb.SessionLoginEJBBean</ejb-class>
         <messaging-type>javax.jms.MessageListener</messaging-type>

         <activation-config>
        <activation-config-property>

<activation-config-property-name>destination</activation-config-property-name>

<activation-config-property-value>LOAD.CACHE</activation-config-property-value>
        </activation-config-property>
           <activation-config-property>

<activation-config-property-name>destinationType</activation-config-property-name>

<activation-config-property-value>javax.jms.Topic</activation-config-property-value>
           </activation-config-property>
           <activation-config-property>

<activation-config-property-name>acknowledgeMode</activation-config-property-name>

<activation-config-property-value>Auto-acknowledge</activation-config-property-value>
           </activation-config-property>
         </activation-config>

      </message-driven>

  </enterprise-beans>

 <assembly-descriptor >

 <container-transaction >
      <method >
         <ejb-name>SessionLoginEJB</ejb-name>
          <method-name>*</method-name>
       </method>
       <trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>
    </container-transaction>

   <!-- message destinations -->
     <!--
       To specify additional message-destination elements, add a file in the
merge
       directory called ejb-message-destinations.ent that contains them.
     -->

   <!-- exclude list -->
     <!--
       To specify an exclude-list element, add a file in the merge directory
       called ejb-exclude-list.xml that contains it.
     -->
   </assembly-descriptor>

</ejb-jar>

I am using EJB 2 version so there are no annotations in the bean class
definition.
Does anyone know what is wrong or needs to be changed to make it work with
the new jboss version? Thanks,
Swati