activemq-dev mailing list archives

From zaki_mann <zak_der_b...@hotmail.de>
Subject activemq jms
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 11:54:47 GMT

hallo every body,
i have a question and i hope of a prompt answer.
i use activemq in my SOA System as messaging brocker, and jms for the
transport. but i would like to config the active mq. that all the messages
from the consumer (in the SOA System) not to be sent dierctly to the
provider(in the SOA System), but the messages should be sent over my proxy.
i want that my proxy verify all the messages for intrusion detection before
they will be transmitted to the provider(in the SOA system).
have you any idea how i can realize that. is it possibly to have the proxy
as jms client and to configure the active mq to route all messages over my
proxy!

please help me!
Thanks a lot