activemq-dev mailing list archives

From sudhir s <sudhirsha...@cybage.com>
Subject PooledSession doen't support blob message
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 11:22:39 GMT

We are planing to use blob message of ActiveMQ support with spring and JCA
support as we have a heavy payload

I observed org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledSession or
org.jencks.amqpool.PooledSession does not support Blob messages, as
createBlobMessage method is missing from both the PooledSession.

we are using spring JMS integration, where we get the activeMq PooledSession
if we use ActiveMQ connection pooling

Below is the code we are trying to use.

   this.jmsTemplate.send(this.destination, new MessageCreator() {
      public Message createMessage(Session session) throws JMSException {
       org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledSession pooledSession =
(org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledSession)session

     // We need support for below method
   BlobMessage blobMessage  = session.createBlobMessage(response); // this
method is missing

        return blobMessage;
      }
    });

we are using activeMQ 5.2

Please fix the issue on higher priority as this is a blocker for us.