activemq-dev mailing list archives

From chris_nikolaeff <chris.n.pop...@gmail.com>
Subject Running ActiveMQ on 64bit OpenSUSE Linux
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 14:06:03 GMT

Hi all,

I didnt have problems with running the latest official version of ActiveMQ
on 32 bit OpenSUSE 11.1, but on 64bit I`m getting this message:

Failed to execute main task. Reason: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory

I`m sure that spring-core-2.5.5.jar is in the lib/optional folder, but
somehow It could not be found.

The java version I`m using is

java version "1.6.0_13"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 11.3-b02, mixed mode)

I even tried moving the spring-core-2.5.5.jar file to my JAVA_HOME
directory, but the same problem appeared again.

Any suggestions ?