activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "yogesh.patel229" <yogesh.patel...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ load test with Jmeter
Date Sat, 09 May 2009 06:52:44 GMT

In our application we have used ActiveMQ5.2 with Spring JMSTemplate.we are
using Queue.when i am giving thousands of threads through JMeter its giving
error like
(1)."(Transport:229): Transport failed:
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive
for too long: /127.0.0.1:2488
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive
for too long: /127.0.0.1:2488
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor$4.run(InactivityMonitor.java:164)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)"
(2)."java.io.IOException: Wire format negotiation timeout: peer did not send
his wire format.
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.oneway(WireFormatNegotiator.java:94)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:40)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.dispatch(TransportConnection.java:1207)
	at
rg.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processDispatch(TransportConnection.java:793)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.iterate(TransportConnection.java:830)
	at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:122)
	at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:43)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) "

(3)."Transport failed: java.io.IOException: Wire format negotiation timeout:
[...]

can you please tell me why this errors occurs and how to solve this errors.