activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS 1.1 Breaking API Change
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 18:03:53 GMT
On Fri, 2009-05-29 at 10:44 -0600, Bruce Snyder wrote:
> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Jim Gomes <e.semog@gmail.com> wrote:
> > There are 2 outstanding bugs logged against the 1.1 version as of this morning.
Once those are resolved a release candidate will be cut.

> Yes, I'm aware of the two outstanding issues. Could you please provide
> a time estimation for completion of those issues?
>
> Bruce

It probably shouldn't take more than a week to resolve those two,
AMQNET-150 doesn't seem to actually be .Net client specific as the Java
and CPP both seemed behave the same way when I ported the failing unit
test over.  I've been trying to reproduce AMQNET-152 today without much
luck so far, so I'm still not convinced there's a problem there yet.

Regards
Tim.

--
Tim Bish