activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ-CPP Version 3.0 RC2 Released
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 18:00:58 GMT
Hey everyone,
It's official ... ActiveMQ-CPP v3.0 now has a third release candidate, RC2, this
release adds more bug-fixes and completes the addition of the StreamMessage support.

The 3.0 Version of the CPP client adds the following new features:
  * Failover Transport
      * CMS API has moved to V1.3 adding CMS Exception types and more
        JMS like feature APIs.
      * StreamMessage has now been added to the set of Messages that
        ActiveMQ-CPP supports.
      * More robust MessageConsumer implementation.
      * 64 Bit Builds supported on Windows an Linux.

We need as many people as we can to download the code and give it a try so we
can flush out as many issues as we can before the official release, check it
out here:
<http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-30-release.html>

The links on this page won't work until the release is official.  For
now, follow the instructions at the top to download the release
candidate:
<http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-library-3.0-RC2-src.tar.gz>

Regards,
Tim