activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PooledConnectionFactory and consumer pooling
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 14:42:51 GMT
Have a look at the testSetGetExceptionListener() test in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-pool/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/pool/PooledTopicPublisherTest.java?view=markup

It proves that set/get works. If there is a close in the meantime, there is
no guarantee that you get the same connection, so an exception listener
needs to be set after every createConnection() call.