activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Missing activemq-protobuf snapshot breaking the build?
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:31:22 GMT
Hi,

just set Activemq Protocol Buffer night builds in Apache Hudson (
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ActiveMQ%20Protocol%20Buffer/). So
the artifacts are now stored in another repository (
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/activemq/protobuf/activemq-protobuf/1.0-SNAPSHOT/).
Please update your pom.xml and try again.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net