activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Using ActiveMQ Behind the FireWALLS
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 08:35:29 GMT
Hi,

there are two options for using ActiveMQ over standard http protocol (and
port).

Http transport:
http://activemq.apache.org/http-and-https-transports-reference.html

or

Rest:
http://activemq.apache.org/rest.html

But the problem is that your C# client does not support these protocols.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net