activemq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Timothy Bish (JIRA)" <>
Subject [jira] Commented: (AMQCPP-232) OpenWire encode and decode UTF8 incorrect
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 00:33:34 GMT


Timothy Bish commented on AMQCPP-232:

I've added the patches to the trunk code today, I'll work on adding it to the 2.x branch tomorrow.
 Great Work!  Thanks for the patches. keep them coming  :)

I also added a small benchmark test for the OpenWireStringSupport class to the benchmarks
suite for performance comparisons.

> OpenWire encode and decode UTF8 incorrect
> -----------------------------------------
>                 Key: AMQCPP-232
>                 URL:
>             Project: ActiveMQ C++ Client
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Openwire
>    Affects Versions: 2.2.5
>         Environment: Windows XP SP 3, Visual Studio 2008
>            Reporter: Peter Pfort
>            Assignee: Timothy Bish
>             Fix For: 2.2.6, 3.0
>         Attachments: OpenwireStringSupport.patch, OpenwireStringSupport_fixed.patch,
> Hallo,
> we are using topic messages to sent messages from one user to another. Our program subscribe
a durable consumer with selector "UserName='<user>'" and send a message with the property
"UserName" and value "<user>".
> All works fine, when <user> contains only ASCII characters. When <user> contains
non ASCII characters like äöüßé, the message is not send to the
>  consumer.
> The problem ist that readString and writeString in OpenwireStringSupport.cpp have bugs
> Regards,
> Peter

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.

View raw message