activemq-dev mailing list archives

From azeemyousaf <>
Subject Using ActiveMQ Behind the FireWALLS
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 06:37:17 GMT

I have an application running in Jboss as a server application(J2EE) and
client interface in (C#).
i want to use ActiveMQ as an embedded messaging server. I have followed the
instructions on and
configured it succefully. It works fine for sending or receiving messages in
same jvm of jboss. But we need to configure ActiveMQ such that we don't need
a separate tcp: port to be mentioned for clients outside of the jvm.

Currently we have to connect to ActiveMQ using tcp URI.

We cannot allow any other port than 8080 to be exposed from our server.
Please reply somebody in this regards

thanks n Regards