activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Sumitb <sumit...@gmail.com>
Subject unknown certificate Exception connecting to broker from remote host
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:25:01 GMT

Hi,

I am using spring configuration for activemq

<amq:broker useJmx="true">
    <amq:persistenceAdapter>
        <amq:amqPersistenceAdapter syncOnWrite="false"
    		directory="c:/avmsecure//informationserver/bin/activemq-data"
maxFileLength="20 mb"/>
        </amq:persistenceAdapter>

        <amq:sslContext>
	      <amq:sslContext
	      		keyStore="jms.private" keyStorePassword="changeit"
	      		trustStore="is.public" trustStorePassword="changeit" />
	 </amq:sslContext>

        <amq:transportConnectors>
            <amq:transportConnector uri="ssl://localhost:61616" />
        </amq:transportConnectors>
    </amq:broker>

If I connect from client on the local machine, I am not facing any issue. If
I connect from remote client, I am getting unknown-certificate exception.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sumit