activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Sumitb <>
Subject unknown certificate Exception connecting to broker from remote host
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:25:01 GMT

I am using spring configuration for activemq

<amq:broker useJmx="true">
        <amq:amqPersistenceAdapter syncOnWrite="false"
maxFileLength="20 mb"/>

	      		keyStore="jms.private" keyStorePassword="changeit"
	      		trustStore="is.public" trustStorePassword="changeit" />

            <amq:transportConnector uri="ssl://localhost:61616" />

If I connect from client on the local machine, I am not facing any issue. If
I connect from remote client, I am getting unknown-certificate exception.

Any pointers will be appreciated.