activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Zielinski <zielu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PooledConnectionFactory and consumer pooling
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 19:20:12 GMT

I was thinking about something like this:

public void testSetGetExceptionListener2() throws Exception {
        PooledConnectionFactory pcf = new PooledConnectionFactory();
        pcf.setConnectionFactory(new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("vm://test"));

        TopicConnection conn1 = (TopicConnection) pcf.createConnection();
        ExceptionListener listener = new ExceptionListener() {
            public void onException(JMSException exception) {
            }
        };
        conn1.setExceptionListener(listener);

        TopicConnection conn2 = (TopicConnection) pcf.createConnection();
        ExceptionListener listener = new ExceptionListener() {
            public void onException(JMSException exception) {
            }
        };
        conn2.setExceptionListener(listener);

        assertEquals(listener, conn1.getExceptionListener());
        assertEquals(listener, conn2.getExceptionListener());
}

Now the first assertion will fail.