activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Zielinski <zielu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PooledConnectionFactory and consumer pooling
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:03:36 GMT

Hi,

>ok, but an setExceptionListener is supposed to be per connection as per the
>JMS spec.

Right and since PooledConnection implements JMS interfaces I expect that
ExceptionListener will be set per PooledConnection, otherwise code using PCF
must know that it is special and shouldn't rely on ExceptionListener. In
other words when I call setExceptionListener on connection and later
getExceptionListener should return the same listener which it doesn't.

Regards,
 LZ