activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Missing activemq-protobuf snapshot breaking the build?
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:23:21 GMT
Hi,

It seems that the directory at [1] is empty and there is no snapshot
for activemq-protobuf. This stops a build occurring if it has not been
downloaded before. Is there somewhere else I can get the snapshot or
some otherway I can work around the issue? kahadb.* seems to be the
only package that uses it. Is there an easy way to disable this?
activemq-protocol-buffers looks like it should be the replacement down
the line but it isnot compatible unless I am missing something.

[1] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/protobuf/activemq-protobuf/1.0-SNAPSHOT/

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald