activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Holger Schick <HolgerSch...@web.de>
Subject NMS and StompConnect
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:13:33 GMT
hi all,
i'm trying to connect via nms to stomp connect on a remote machine. my problem is, that i
get an socket exception unknown host in the Pache.NMS.activeMQ.Transport.Tcp.TcpTransportFactory.CreateTransport(Uri
location).
ping works, telnet works fine on the port, and i also wrote a short stompconnect client which
also have no problems. for me it is not clear, what could be the problem. is it that i use
as uri stomp:\\remotehost:port? is it the stomp? in the uri which i maybe locked in my network?

thanks a lot

Holger