activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Garfield071 <denis.sic...@videotron.ca>
Subject ActiveMQ client on embedded device
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:19:00 GMT

Hi

I'm developping an application that run on a speciliazed device with no
popular OS and microprocessor. I have a C compiler and I can use the TCP
stack of this device.

This device must send and receive message to and from an ActiveMQ server.
The device will join my server via Internet over GPRS. My server will be
behind a firewall.

I think Stomp over an HTTP transport is the better choice for me. Does
anyone has some basic C sample of code using basic C and TCP/IP call without
using APR.

Thank you.