activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Jones <activ...@garydjones.name>
Subject Re: Maven related error during building
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2009 17:35:47 GMT
On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 04:26:25PM +0100, I wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 09:51:20AM -0400, Hiram Chirino wrote:
> > See: http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ide-eclipse.html
> >
> > basically the M2_REPO path needs to be configured in eclipse.
>
> It already is. The value is as would be expected on a German language
> Windows installation: C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gary\.m2\repository
> Something to do with spaces in the directory name? I can't see why the
> tools would not consider this (nor why it would only affect those
> dependencies which do not have .jar files in the local repo), since it
> is the default location, but I will try changing the location and see
> what happens. If you don't see another email from me it is safe to
> assume it didn't work and I am still being frustrated by maven.

Whoo! Well I have no idea why that would have worked, but doing the
above (moving the local repo), followed by mvn eclipse:eclipse on the
command line, followed by clean/build in Eclipse has sorted it
out. Let's just hope it really is a solution, rather than just chance
(maven and I don't have a very easy relationship...).

--
Thanks for your help,
Gary