activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Jones <activ...@garydjones.name>
Subject Re: Maven related error during building
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2009 15:26:25 GMT
On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 09:51:20AM -0400, Hiram Chirino wrote:
> See: http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ide-eclipse.html
>
> basically the M2_REPO path needs to be configured in eclipse.

It already is. The value is as would be expected on a German language
Windows installation: C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\gary\.m2\repository
Something to do with spaces in the directory name? I can't see why the
tools would not consider this (nor why it would only affect those
dependencies which do not have .jar files in the local repo), since it
is the default location, but I will try changing the location and see
what happens. If you don't see another email from me it is safe to
assume it didn't work and I am still being frustrated by maven.

It seems to affect just three dependencies (logkit-1.0.1.jar,
avalon-framework-4.1.3.jar and servlet-api-2.3.jar) but it causes nearly
50 errors in the Eclipse projects altogether.

I seem to have Maven Embedder 2.1.0.20080530-2300, and Maven Integration
for Eclipse 0.9.7.200902090947 installed, if that's important.