activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Jones <activ...@garydjones.name>
Subject Re: Helping out
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 20:18:24 GMT
On Fri, Mar 06, 2009 at 12:17:53AM +0000, Gary Tully wrote:
> Hi Gary,
> Great news, welcome aboard.

Thanks, nice to be here. The water was a bit choppy today (see other
thread) but seems to be calm now.

> The coverage report updates to the website are not fully automated but you
> can find a coverage report at:
> http://activemq.apache.org/maven/5.3-SNAPSHOT/activemq-core/cobertura/index.html

Thanks.

> All contributions are welcome, check out the issue
> list<https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ>if you have time on
> your hands

I will do, but wanted to get a little familiarity with the project
first, hence wanting to look at the tests and so on, which will
introduce me to some of the code. But if you have any suggestions as to
an issue or issues you'd like to have looked at then please feel free to
say so.

--
Cheers,
Gary