activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Jones <activ...@garydjones.name>
Subject Re: Maven related error during building
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 15:45:36 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 06, 2009 at 10:23:20AM -0500, Hiram Chirino wrote:
> Actually website updates take about an hour to roll out to the
> mirrors.  You see the updated build procedure here:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Contributing

You mean the mvn eclipse:eclipse, I guess? I now get the error I
mentioned before at that step instead of at the
  mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install
step :-(

Or could it now be somehow related to my previous attempts (some stale
files or something)? I mean it really looks from the error messages like
a missing file in
people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-core/5.3-SNAPSHOT/
but... maven... hmm...

Thanks,
Gary