activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Jones <activ...@garydjones.name>
Subject Helping out
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 19:35:58 GMT
Hi all,

So, I'd like to contribute and according to
http://activemq.apache.org/contributing.html, one of the ways I can do
that is to look at the test coverage report and work on improving the
coverage by writing some more tests. That seemed like a good idea to me,
because it fits in with my mindset and allows me to look at the code
piece by piece as I have time. The only problem seems to be that someone
has stolen the coverage report ;-) I don't see anything at
http://activemq.apache.org/maven/activemq-core/project-reports.html that
looks appropriate. What's the situation?

An alternative would be to fix some of the FindBugs reported
problems. Would you have any objection to me doing that?

Cheers,
Gary