activemq-dev mailing list archives

From omoumen <>
Subject Re: Lock in ActiveMQ and Weblogic
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 16:01:07 GMT

I have chenged the Spring configuration of my producer, and I was implements
the PooledConnectionFactory classe.
despite that I have an error message :

My new Spring configuration is the following:

	<bean id="producteur" class="parcours.dude.jmsactivemq102.Producteur"
		<property name="jmsTemplate" ref="jmsTemplate" />
		<property name="appelDudeLogger" ref="appelDudeLogger" />
	<bean id="jmsFactory"
    <property name="connectionFactory">
		<property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61611" />
		<property name="useAsyncSend" value="true" />
		<property name="copyMessageOnSend" value="false" />
		<property name="disableTimeStampsByDefault" value="true" />
    <property name="maximumActive" value="128" />
 <bean id="jmsTemplate" class="org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate">
        <property name="connectionFactory">
            <ref local="jmsFactory"/>
        <property name="defaultDestination" ref="defaultDestination" />
    <!--  ActiveMQ destination to use  by default -->
  <bean id="defaultDestination"
    <constructor-arg value="DUDE.QUEUE"/>

Can you tel me please how can I resolve this problem?
Thank you very match.