activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMq-CPP: timeout or limit on message > 60Mo
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 16:13:56 GMT
If you could create a Jira issue and attach a test case that
demonstrates the problem that would help this to not get lost.

The CPP client doesn't currently support BlobMessage.  Worst case you
could do some sort of message chunking to break up the large messages
into something a bit smaller and send it in batches.

Regards
Tim.