activemq-dev mailing list archives

From old_dog <xioshany...@gmail.com>
Subject null pointer exception when a durable client suddenly disconnect.
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2009 19:12:19 GMT

I kill the process of the client which was receiving message , the the broker
throws a null pointer exception. Afterwards, I restart the client, it can
continue to receive messages, but the admin web interface dont show corrent
dispatched queqe size, in fact the dispatched queqe size remain unchanged.

ERROR Service                        - Async error occurred:
java.lang.NullPoint
erException
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processRemoveConsumer(
TransportConnection.java:555)
        at org.apache.activemq.command.RemoveInfo.visit(RemoveInfo.java:64)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConne
ction.java:305)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportC
onnection.java:179)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilt
er.java:68)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireForm
atNegotiator.java:143)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityM
onitor.java:206)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSup
port.java:84)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.jav
a:203)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:
185)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)